Sunday 6 October 2013

Pokemon X and Y Rom Review (English Version

pokemon_x_y_e3.jpg (1920×1393)I tested it out to see if actually works since there are tons of individuals claiming Y Rom and a functioning Pokemon X but in fact it doesn't. Fortunately this one which I could download and analyzed later was totally operating.

Once I could gain access of it afterwards therefore I'll only make another movie. 

Regarding my verdict:

Pros:
*Easy to obtain, bugfree and smooth gameplay, virus-free

Disadvantage:
*Nothing

For my overall evaluation, I believe I'm going to offer 5 to this 4 /.

Thank you for seeing my movies. Subscribed for further approaching video reviews and game play.

Disclaimer: This station and its particular video is just for educational only. I'm not marketing the website nor the game-related items for I'm not in anyway affiliated to it seen in the video. Audience's discretion is recommended.
Source: Download Pokemon X and Y

No comments:

Post a Comment